Monday, July 26, 2010

Back to School Blues...



This weekend we decided to tackle the task of back to school shopping. We got up early Saturday morning and decided to head down to Destin. Stetson is scheduled to have a tonsillectomy this Friday (30th), so I knew if I was going to get it started finished, I would have to do it all this weekend. I figured he wouldn't be up for a trip to the mall the day after his surgery. I spent toooo much money found some really great deals while we were there! Other than a few last minute things, I think we are ready for 2nd grade! We are really anxious to find out who our teacher is going to be. Stetson said it pretty much doesn't matter to him because "they are all great."

I have a feeling this week is going to be chaos! I worked late tonight trying to get stuff caught up and squared away in order for me to be off with Stetson to have his surgery. Our children's church pool party is Thursday night and Stetson is excited about that! He was afraid that he wasn't going to be able to go. So, I guess we will have one last pool trip of the summer! We have to be at the hospital at 0630 Friday morning to register and we were told that he would probably be the first case since he was the youngest so far on the schedule. Be sure to say a prayer for him...and me! I think I am more worried about it than he is. I'm afraid that he is still gonna be feeling bad the day school starts or problems with bleeding..or not being able to eat.. etc.. His only concern was "awww man... I can't eat mexican!" I assured him that he could have all the ice cream and jello and pudding he wanted! That seemed to satisfy him! Like I said, please say a prayer for a speedy recovery and that we are feeling better before the first day of school!

I wanted to end this post with a few pictures I took from this weekend. You can't go to Destin without going out on the beach...according to my rugrats anyway! I had fun playing with my new camera! I LOVE it!! I love taking pictures and when we found this deal, it was toooo hard for Stephen to tell me NO to pass up! Let me know what you think! ENJOY!

I have NO idea what he is doing here.. but he's handsome anyway!

My sweet Jackson
I am sooo gonna have my hands full with this one when he gets older. He is gonna steal many hearts!


I already have my hands full with this one!



So... I'm loving my new camera! :) Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment