Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to school and new beginnings...

Well... it's time to play catch up I guess! School is back in session.. I officially have a 2nd grader and a pre-schooler. Stetson is loving 2nd grade. He has a great teacher and the child LOVES extended day! Jackson is.. well.. Jackson!:) He doesn't quite grasp the concept that he has to finish preschool before he can go to Kindergarten and that he HAS to be 5 before he can go! Just because he can write his name, say his ABC's and count his "numb-uhs" doesn't mean he can go any sooner! However, I am pretty sure that once he gets there he will pitch a fit, kick and scream and get his butt tore up be fine!

I have had booked sessions the past 2 week ends. It is so muh fun doing something you love to do! Last weekend, I had 4 in one day! It was busy busy but I LOVED it!
Here are just a few shots from the 488+ I took last weekend:



Today, I had the pleasure to photograph the child of a fellow classmate of mine. His dad, Marcus, and I graduated together and his mom,Anna,and I grew up together. She actually sang at our wedding! Mr. Brock was very photogenic and I enjoyed our session this morning! Here are a few from his shoot this morning.. They are all so cute, it's hard for me to pick which ones I want to share. I did post the complete album on facebook.




And here's one last pic for you all to enjoy...maybe you all enjoyed the pics as much as he enjoyed this lollipop! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment